- I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.
- Every day People straighten up the hair, why not the heart.
- We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.
- If they attack, we shall fight to the end. If the rockets had remained, we would have used them all and directed them against the very heart of the United States, including New York, in our defense against aggression. But we haven’t got them, so we shall fight with what we’ve got.
- The desire to sacrifice an entire lifetime to the noblest of ideals serves no purpose if one works alone.
- Our youth must always be free, discussing and exchanging ideas concerned with what is happening throughout the entire world.
- Everything we thought and felt in that past period ought to be deposited in an archive, and a new type of human being created.
- The life of a single human being is worth a million times more than all the property of the richest man on earth.
- Cruel leaders are replaced only to have new leaders turn cruel!
- I don't care if I fall as long as someone else picks up my gun and keeps on shootin
- If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine
- The Revolutionary is not a portrait, It's a landscape
- The revolution is made through human beings, but individuals must forge their revolutionary spirit day by day
- Be realistic, demand the impossible!
- I know you are here to kill me. Shoot, coward, you are only going to kill a man
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Saturday, December 8, 2012
Here are some of John Lennon's the best quotes:
1. "Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."
2. "As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot."
3. "You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!"
4. "Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
5. "If there's such a thing as genius — I am one. And if there isn't, I don't care."
6. "If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace."
7. "Music is everybody's possession. It's only publishers who think that people own it."
8. "You either get tired fighting for peace, or you die."
9. “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”
10. “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
11. “The more I see, the less I know for sure.”
12. “There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be...”
13. “Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns it calls me on and on across the universe.”
14. “It's weird not to be weird.”
15. “How can I go forward when I don't know which way I'm facing?”
16. “Everything is clearer when you're in love.”
17. “Imagine all of us living in peace, it's too beautiful to just be a dream.”
18. “The more real you get the more unreal the world gets. ”
19. “Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty.”
20. “Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.”