On the occasion of International Men's Day, let me share with you some serious and fun quotes about men.
- Men who don’t understand women fall into two groups: Bachelors and Husbands. ~ Daniel Tosh
- When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country. - Elayne Boosler
- I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back. - Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Behind every successful man there is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson
- Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. And they are both disappointed.
- How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being? - Oscar Wilde
- Men are all alike -- except the one you've met who's different. - Mae West
- Men are easy to get but hard to keep.- Mae West
- There are three types of men in the world.
Men that are dominated by women and know it.
Men that are dominated by women and don’t know it.
- It doesn’t matter how often a married man changes his job, he still ends with the same boss.
- Why do men chase women they have no intention of marrying? For the same reason dogs chase cars they have no intention of driving.
- Depending on the way you treat her, she can be your angel sent from heaven or she can make your life a living hell.
- Men are happy creatures until marriage.
- After all happiness is not the only thing in life. Every man should marry.