Monday, September 24, 2012

Funny Quotes on Smoking





Some funny Quotes on Smoking

  • Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times. ~ Mark Twain
  • I even smoke in bed. Imagine smoking a cigar in bed, reading a book. Next to your bed, there’s a cigar table with a special cigar ashtray, and your wife is reading a book on how to save the environment. ~ Raul Julia
  • I just don’t want anyone messing around with my pure smoking pleasure. ~ Max Cannon
  • Asthma doesn’t seem to bother me any more unless I’m around cigars or dogs. The thing that would bother me most would be a dog smoking a cigar. ~ Steve Allen
  • Smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics. ~ Fletcher Knebel
  • Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life. — (during an interview to become spokesperson for a federal anti-smoking campaign). ~ Brooke Shields
  • The believing we do something when we do nothing is the first illusion of tobacco.
  • A cigarette is the only consumer product which when used as directed kills its consumer.
  • I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself.
  • Cigarette: A fire at one end, a fool at the other, and a bit of tobacco in between.
  • To the average cigarette smoker the world is his ashtray.
  • Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs.
  • My smoking might be bothering you, but it’s killing me.
  • I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time.
  • If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go.
  • Smokers don’t get to smoke. They have to smoke.
  • The only safer cigarette is your last one.
  • Cigarettes never hurt anyone, the trouble starts when you light them.
  • A cigarette a day keeps the doctor in pay!
  • I only smoke when I drink, I’m down to two packs a day!
  • Be nice to the people who smoke cigarette, any cigarette might be their last cigarette.
  • I don’t mind not going to heaven. As long as there are cigarettes in hell.
  • I always say NO to cigarettes.. but cigarettes don’t speak English.So I decided to ignore it and leave it alone, instead of learning Cancer language.
  • Smoke or not, you die anyway.
  • It’s been proven that 100% of people that smoke die…it’s also been proven that 100% of people that don’t smoke die too.
  • If you don’t wanna see me smoking, then you better find other ways to keep my lips busy.
  • To know more about LUNG cancer…….keep SMOKING !!

If you are serious about quitting smoking, this book really helps you. Worth Buy!!


Photo courtesy: funnyquotesandsaying.com

Cheers!!!

No comments: